Managing Finance for Future Growth
In partnership with MAS, local finance specialists from Grant Thornton have put together a programme of high impact workshops for established manufacturers to identify and explain the key financial issues which underpin the future success of their business. These events are aimed at Owners or Managing Directors of manufacturing businesses with a minimum threshold turnover of £1m.
"Very useful overview of issues around R&D, Finance and Talent management."
"I found it informative and enlightening, The opportunity to appreciate the challenges other businesses might have was also a benefit I didn’t expect, these too became conversations which gave pause for thought about internal issues."
Book your FREE place now and find out:
- What your options are for financing growth
- How to capitalise on R&D and Intellectual Property tax relief
- How to protect cash and minimise working capital
- How to plan for succession and keep talent without denting your budget
- How to optimise financial operations overseas
- How to manage supply chain risks to safeguard your business
South West of England:
East of England:
11th February, Huddersfield Football Club
South East of England:
North West of England:
To find out more about these events, please email email@example.com