MAS is able to consider funding projects that look at virtually any aspect of business from products, processes and people to the supply chain and the markets operated in.
How MAS works with consultants
The MAS funding process is quick and simple, with only a two-page form to complete, and a typical grant application is signed off in under a week.
Put simply, this makes it more affordable for you to get projects moving and keep costs to a minimum… We want to ensure a maximum return on the bottom line for manufacturers. Your client, the manufacturer, is in control… they choose the consultant and they choose the project that will help grow their business. MAS will support it*.
When your manufacturing client contacts us
A MAS Advisor will:
- Contact your client for an initial discussion and if appropriate arrange to visit their manufacturing business
- Undertake a short business review of the manufacturer, during the visit, and talk through their identified improvement areas
- Support the manufacturer with easy to complete, grant application paperwork and the selection process of a consultant/trainer if required please note to deliver a MAS project the consultant of choice must be on the MAS DIRECTORY, they choose who to work with
- Identify the priorities with the manufacturer, quantifying and qualifying the anticipated outcomes and benefits
- Measure the benefits to your client's business when the project is completed
Register on the MAS Directory
The MAS Directory is an on-line searchable directory provided by MAS for manufacturers to find the most suitable specialist to address their specific manufacturing challenges, so the first step to working with us is to get yourself registered today.
We work with many types of manufacturers who vary in size and operate in various sectors, funded support can be accessed by small to medium sized businesses. The directory is open for all to search regardless of company size.
Scope of consultancy projects
Since January we are able to offer a wider range of support, we don't just deliver lean anymore, our scope is much wider, to see the the scope of projects you could provide see our subsidised consultancy support for SMEs or visit our services page or email us.